GENERAL REGISTRATION POLICIES
Register online with a credit card or debit card or net banking by following the necessary steps.
Online registration is encouraged. We recommend using the latest version of Firefox or Chrome as your browser during the online registration process. The online registration system is also accessible using Internet Explorer. Registrations paid by cheque cannot be processed online. Please download and use the delegate registration form to register with cheque payment.
To register offline the participant should contact the Conference Secretariat.
The conference secretariat will advise the process of offline registration procedure.
After completing the transaction, the participant receives the confirmation receipt from the conference secretariat within 48 hrs after receives the confirmation from the admin department.
Payment Not Received by the Conference Date:
Payment must be made before receiving conference materials on-site.
At onsite, use to pay by cash or credit card / debit card .
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Any cancellations or changes to registration must be made in writing via email to the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a cancellation for registration is received by 30th Jan 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded and any request received after 30th Jan 2020, only 25% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation.
- In case of no-show, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The Registered Delegate is NOT allowed to change the name of the delegate registration or Transfer the name, for whatsoever may be the reason.
- Refund fee will be made after the completion of the conference to the same mode of payment.
- All bank service charges, including transitional bank commission for cancellation refunds, must be covered by the participants.
Questions regarding queries should reach at or +91 98404 63395
In registering for the Conference, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Organizing Secretariat assume any liability whatsoever. Participants should therefore organize their own health, travel and personal insurances.